26 Mac 2009

DESTINY.......
What if I never knew
What if I never found youI'd never have this feeling in my heart
How did this come to beI don't know how you found me
But from the moment
I saw youDeep inside my heart I knew
Chorus:Baby you're my destiny
You and I were meant to be
With all my heart and soulI give my love to have and holdAnd as far as I can see
You were always meant to be my destiny
I wanted someone like you
Someone that I could hold on to
And give my love until the end of time
But forever was just a word
Something I'd only heard about
But now you're always there for me
When you say forever I believe
(chorus)Maybe all we need is just a little faith'
Cause baby I believe that love will find the way(instrumental bridge)
Baby you're my destiny
You and I were meant to beWith all my heart and soulI give my love to have and hold
And as I far as I can see
From now until eternityYou were always meant to be my destiny

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima Kasih!